Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Paranormal

When I think of the word paranormal witchcraft, black magic, voodoo, psychic and EST comes to mind. I was unaware spiritual beliefs were categorized under the paranormal. After completing the paranormal belief scale I came to the conclusion that I believe in more paranormal activity than I realized.



I am a Spiritual person. I believe in God and I feel there is a devil. I do not believe in witchcraft, psychics, black magic etc.



Writing about paranormal will be interesting. Paranormal is a very broad subject, so the more knowledge I endure maybe the more belief I will have by the end of the course. I anticipate on learning more about the individuals who believe in paranormal. Also scientific facts that shows telekinesis, astrology and psychic are real.

No comments: