Friday, December 5, 2008

English 101

This class has been a wonderful experience. When I realized that the class would focus on the paranormal I was not interested. I did not believe in such a thing but throughout the semester and my research I have learned so much about the paranormal. While doing my research on various topics, I learned about all the methods of telekinesis, psychic ability, communicating with the dead, UFO'S and much more. I can honesty say that I do believe in what I thought did not exist or can happen.

I strongly feel my writing skills has improved throughout this semester. Our professor gave me wonderful feedback on all my written work. I struggled throughout the semester with setting up reference pages and in text citations, I believe my work citations has improves also. Researching was one of the easiest tasks for me. I enjoyed searching the Internet and visiting the library for information that I needed. Communicating with students through blackboard and maintaining a blog was easy also.

If I could do it all over again, I would proof read more and be more informative with my essays. I will also communicate with my professor more on what I could do to improve and avoid minor mistakes.

I enjoyed the topic of the class. The topic paranormal phenomenon challenge me in many ways. I did not believe because I was not knowledgeable about the paranormal. Through all the books and websites I have read, I have obtained valuable information that have me change my views.

I have no complaints about the class. Again I enjoyed every week, day in and day out.

Having the ability to read classmates essay and commenting was very fun for me. Many of my fellow classmates gave me great comments and assisted me a great deal all semester.

No comments: