Monday, September 29, 2008

Essay two resources

I had reviewed more than five sources about communicating with the dead.
Two of my sources were a book written by the same author. The books are Reaching to Heaven and Talking to Heaven. The author James Van Praagh gives insight on our ability to communicate with the dead. The book helps confirm any questions of doubt that one may have about communicating with the dead. Both books compliment one another. There were many scientific findings and proof provided. Both books were a great asset to my paper.
Another source was a book titled The Truth about Medium. This book was excellent. The author Gary Schwartz wrote his book based on a true life medium. This book offers solid evidence of psychic ability, mediumship, and communication with the dead is real.
I also found a great article from Time Magazine that was very useful to my paper. It answers the question relating to what happens when we die. The article relates to my subject by providing claims of individuals who has experience dieing and coming back to life.

2 comments:

Zach said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I read the book entitled Talking to Heaven by Van Praagh and found it to be very interesting as I see you did too. You have some good sources. I could not find very many good books on communication with the dead at my local public library, but you came out with some good information. The book PSI was a good, informative book, I suggest reading it if you can find it. It covers many areas of pshycic phenomenon and may assist in helping you believe.
Good luck on your paper.

Doug said...

Communicating with the dead has been going on for as long as man has walked the earth, it could be a physic talking to the dead for a sad loved one or the spirit leader of a tribe who speaks with ancesters to see if this years harvest will feed the village.

Its hard to believe that we live in the a world were a man can get two arms transplanted and have a pig heart keep his blood pumping but cant believe that the dead can speak to us who are breathing. I believe because I have heard those voices before and I know im not crazy, well maybe I am to a point but I am sane, I think!

Good luck on your essay